Review of BulletproofExec

Tel: +1 425-502-7678
support@bulletproof.com

bobl133
1/12/18

I usually just get the oils. Everything else can be found much cheaper somewhere else. Never had any problems. However, when I see Dave on video always trying to hock his wares, it makes me a little wary. But all in all, cheapest c-8 MCT/quantity.

benn634
10/12/15

A Bulletproof product I purchased through a retailer was faulty - the cap leaked expensive oil everywhere - so I complained straight to bulletproofexec.com as it's a design fault. The same had happened to me 2 years ago ordering a similar product from them but I put it down to a one-off. The first customer service rep acknowledged there is a fault they know about (though they clearly haven't fixed it in at least 2 years!), the next person I dealt with promised to reply within a week, usually 48 hours but then I got no contact for 5 entire weeks, I was then repeatedly fobbed off, denied what the first rep had told me, told there is no issue with the bottles, told they're 'not designed for travelling with' and all sorts of other BS.
I asked tentatively on the forums if anyone else has had problems with leaking bottles - post immediately removed by moderators Lovely open policy there. Several other posts questioning what happened were also deleted. Disgusted by their moderation of simple questions about faulty products, and their incredible denial of responsibility for a fault their (expensive premium) products have had for a minimum of 2 years.

Tip for consumers: Their products are hit-and-miss. I admit some have been excellent, others I've had zero noticeable effect from. They're VERY expensive, so you'd expect quality in packaging and service which are sadly missing.

Questions? Get answers from the BulletproofExec staff and other customers.

BulletproofExec?