Bulb

Bulb has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bulb also ranks 5th among Energy Efficiency sites. The most common issues with Bulb are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Bulb?

“Excellent experience - recommended”

DJ D.
3/5/18

I have recently switched energy providers, gas and electricity, to Bulb.co.uk. The signing up process was quick and simple. Communication from Bulb has been excellent. Their gas and electric tariffs are extremely reasonable. In addition, I got a £50 referral for signing up. If you wish to sign up you can use my link below to get £50 for yourself. (copy the link, but remove the space in front of the /) bulb.co.uk/refer /douglas6661 Good luck.

“Worst customer service ever encountered!”

Ben T.
7/29/20

Honestly the worst customer service I have ever encountered. It takes a month to respond to an email and they aren't capable of posting a cheque to refund me the balance of my account the took from my previous supplier. When I was transferred to them by ofgem they were described as "supplier of last resort" which I would wholeheartedly agree with! Stick to the reputable suppliers it is much simpler!

djd17
July 29th, 2020
wanitaj
May 15th, 2019
bulb.co.uk
What a great company fast changeover, cheapest in my area and excellent service. All UK based customer service team
I cannot fault this company.
petek45
July 24th, 2018
So, I can't fault bulb so far. The best bit is that I got a £50 credit when I signed up and everyone that signs up is given a referral link to give to friends and family, and if they sign up using your link then you both get £50. For anyone considering switching, please feel free to use my referral link below:

bulb.co.uk /refer/peterk9464
Note: there is no space between the. Uk and the /refer when pasting into browser

Hope this is helpful, Pete
levip19
July 17th, 2017
We were, until recently, with Ecotricity, which had great green credentials, but they weren't cheap! Bulb so far appears to be saiving us around £40 a month, which is great! I've only phoned Bulb once, but they were quick to answer the phone, and very clear in their response... so their customer service seems pretty good too.

bulb.co.uk/refer/levi will also get you (and me) a £50 credit in our Bulb accounts when you set up a new Bulb account
mikep275
March 25th, 2018
95 ££££just for Switch itch my link
Hello just tray to share that amazing switching company, saved hundreds, when switched, compare them, and if you decide to switch you can use my link and receive 50 £££welcome bonus and extra 45 ££££ from me just pm after you complete switch via my link

join.bulb.co.uk/
Refer/michal6442

Just paste in Browser
saviller
June 12th, 2017
Not only is Bulb cheaper that ALL the other energy suppliers, but their energy is totally renewably sourced (wind, solar etc) And their website is a billion times more user friendly that all the other suppliers I have used and you can earn credit!

Get £50.00 if you you sign up with my referral code (remove []'s):

Bulb [. co.uk] /refer/fahy
chrisb389
June 29th, 2017
It was very easy to change supplier. It took only minutes in the end and Bulb then did all the hard work. They'll even cover exit fees if you have them.

Today (28th June 17) Bulb again passed on wholesale energy price savings to all customers. No other energy supplier has done this in 2017.

I've always been unsure about changing, then I read some reviews and I thought I'd give it a go. So glad I did change. I'm saving loads already and Bulb have just lowered their rates, the first to do it in 2017.

They have renewable sourced electricity and we can all refer friends and family. If you'd like to start with a £50 credit and start saving about £200 a year in costs, by all means cut and past the following link. Just remember to take out all the brackets around those dots. Bulb[.]co[.]uk/refer/like2save

Finally the customer service, what can I say but it is second to none. Very personal and easy to speak too.

If you get around to it, see how it goes and get your £50 start up credit. It's all yours.

Bulb[.]co[.]uk/refer/like2save

Not in Lincolnshire. They're the cheapest ones with best customer service team I have used.

By Wanita J.

Moved home in March and took bulb with me, all went well and not a problem was had. Highly recommended.

By Wanita J.

Bulb is definitely not a scam but a newish utility company. I have been with them for about 5 months now and also moved home without a hitch from them. I highly recommend them. All UK based customer service team and cheapest service provider in my area Lincolnshire.

By Wanita J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bulb staff and other customers.

Join Bulb and save over? 200. We're the #1 energy supplier on Trustpilot. 100% renewable electricity and 10% green gas.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulb?

Have a question about Bulb?