Review of Skell

Tel: +1 310-392-3288
safety@bugasalt.com

sallyf12
12/1/15

I thought this would be a fun toy for my children and my husband lol, but this is not a great product at all. And I can take a product having issues. However, when I call to speak about my disappointment when things began to break, the manufacturers were the rudest people I have evers poke with. I will NEVER shop or refer anyone to this company.

michaelp69
1,386 helpful votes
10/4/13

The best invention ever!!!

Lets face it... We are living in the dark ages when killing house flies, spiders and other pesky unwanted creatures in and around the house. We are stooped over like cavemen with a can of bug spray or newspaper chasing around these little guys hoping for a kill.

Wake up people its 2013!! Get yourself armed with one of these. It's a gun that shoots ordinary table salt. You get 50 shots per load so its super efficient. Just a pinch at a time gets your bounty. OH YEAH!!

The PROS are...

1. NO need to wait for the right season because anytime is BUG season

2. No hunting permits required!

3. Also there is no background check, so those of you who have a questionable background can get your hands on one of these.

4. No batteries needed, its a single pump action like a shotgun with safety auto enabled after each shot.

5. 24 inch to 36 inch range, far enough not to spook your fly.

6. If you haven't seasoned your burgers yet on the grill you can shoot your burgers for target practice.

7. Makes a great gift, definitely buying one for each of my brothers for Christmas

8. You can just watch the videos of flies being shot for free on the website

The CONS are...

1. If you haven't finished your desert and a fly lands on it shooting it will effect the taste of your desert.

2. Its $35 plus $5 shipping so its = to 4 of my bug zappers in cost, not cheap

3. Your wife may not "approve" this purchase

Let the fun begin!

Questions? Get answers from the Skell staff and other customers.

Skell?