Review of Bslingerie

service@bslingerie.com

1 Review From Our Community

taylorb42
9/23/14

BS Lingerie is a terrible company. I've placed 4 orders with them, and I've only received the product I ordered twice. The first time, I ordered a small (my receipt says so) and I received a large. I emailed customer service and never got a response. I was dumb enough to place another order in February of 2014 and now, 7 months later, I still haven't received my order. It still says "processing" on their website. I've emailed customer service multiple times with no response. I thought I was protected by paying through PayPal, but PayPal refused to help because it was past their 45-day limit. Receiving orders from BS Lingerie always took a long time, so I didn't start to worry until after a month. Sure enough, they took my money and never sent me the product I ordered. And they won't refund my money, even though I've emailed many times. The company is a total scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Bslingerie staff and other customers.

Bslingerie?