This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Browserprotect.org

Browserprotect.org has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Browserprotect.org?

“I'm not sure whether it's OK to write a review based...”

Ian M.
8/22/11

I'm not sure whether it's OK to write a review based on suspicion - but I'll go ahead with it anyway and I'm happy to be proved wrong. I have been using this on Firefox for about three months now. In the options panel there is a button to disable the "show Facebook share option upon hijack alert". I clicked to disable this then it automatically turns itself back on. Then on the Firefox site, the developer has a picture of the extension but guess what? The thing it doesn't show is that it has that Facebook share button. I then checked WOT and found a review by "alexandergkelly" which makes me even more suspicious. Again - this review is based on suspicion and not necessarily facts. I'm happy to have someone here prove me wrong.

ianm11
August 22nd, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Browserprotect.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Browserprotect.org?

Have a question about Browserprotect.org?