Brothers Furniture

Brothers Furniture has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Brothers Furniture are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Brothers Furniture?

“Please don't go to Brampton and Mississauga location.”

Nick M.
3/12/19

Worst customer service I've ever experienced.7.5 month delay. Part of furniture what I have received arrived broken!!! They told they will come to fix it. They never fixed. Cheap company grow up business on your money.

nickm251
March 12th, 2019

Amazon 2 times cheaper and faster. Do not go to Mississauga and Brampton Brother Furniture.

By Nick M.

By Nick M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Brothers Furniture staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brothers Furniture?

Have a question about Brothers Furniture?