ZHUJI EDD MACHINERY CO.,LTD

ZHUJI EDD MACHINERY CO.,LTD has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ZHUJI EDD MACHINERY CO.,LTD ranks 49th among Manufacturing sites.

How would you rate ZHUJI EDD MACHINERY CO.,LTD?

“Trip on a foundry”

vivian x.
6/26/19

I go to know foundry tech from them. I'm interested in casting and manufacture stuff from raw material. They do offer finished products with advanced casting technology. Copper fittings, bushes and others are made by continuous casting, sand casting, centrifugal casting, bronze casting, die casting. They even show me how they operate with free charge.

“ZHUJI EDD MACHINERY CO., LTD.”

fittingcopperr f.
2/18/20

We are an international trade enterprise combined with factory, specializing in the manufacturing of continuous casting, sand casting, centrifugal casting, die casting, and finished products with copper, steel and aluminum.We both have our own copper casting foundry and CNC machining factory, which enable us to supply both precision castings and finished products.We have advanced quality testing equipment for chemical analysis.

vivianx1
June 26th, 2019

fittingcopperrf
February 18th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the ZHUJI EDD MACHINERY CO.,LTD staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ZHUJI EDD MACHINERY CO.,LTD?

Have a question about ZHUJI EDD MACHINERY CO.,LTD?