Review of Bro4U

Tel: 7795556666
reachus@bro4u.com

avinashk15
6/25/18

Exactly one month back that is on 25th, of May 2018, I the undersigned 'AVINASH KACKER' attempted twice to recharge online my dishTV (VC id # 01506387721) through Bro4U apps gateway with the gap of hardly ten minutes under the transaction id # 11527235504830353010 & 11527234673435289715 respectively & both of these failed and went unsuccessful but the amount of Rs 783/= got debited twice from my saving bank a/c of Punjab & Sindh Bank after confirming theit OTP each time. Soon after some gap I received the SMS from Bro4U that failed / unsuccessful transaction amount of Rs . 783/= will be refunded back in your saving a/c with in 1 - 7 working days and the same will be credited in your bank a/c.Another after ten fifteen minutes SMS from Bro4U were received giving their refund id # 677642715 & 677639199 respectively saying that the refund of Rs. 783/= has been initiated and is under process will be credited to your saving a/c with in 4 - 5 working days. Even after following up with their customer care helpline executives since than the amount has not been credited to my saving bank a/c till date even after completing one month. How ever after my several follow up with their good office on phone ans e-mail as well they had shown the screen shots of their paper work of refund id's initiation by projecting the RRN # <75503728146020232058647 & 75503728146020232023773> respectively, but so far practically & physically not a single penny has been credited in my bank saving a/c as confirmed by my bank manager. Even today also I had the telephonic conversation with their executive & they replied that we will look into the matter & revert back to you, but there seems to be no seriousness from their end.
Now I would suggest no one should get indulge with the services of Bro4U ever after seeing their this attitude behavior with their customers.

umeshb
6/15/18

I am paid 9000/- to bro4u. For 10 office cleaning leads, but given only 2 leads, ofter call to exe Ms Divya till not picking my call also not respond mail, watsapp mssge, number blocked

kenw165
5/6/18

Bro4u accepted my service. Then they tell me that can't do something that they claim to be professionals at. Bunch of retards working for that company. Inbred hicks run that corporate. Now, I have to be worried about my card safety. I got 8 words for this useless company. I. Am. Taking.Your .Ass. To. Consumer. Court. Bro4u can shove their "quality" services up their asses.

balur
2/13/18

Worst customer response. Opted for a service and that is accepted. No one turned even after 72 hours. Communicated with bro4u on chat and they don't even look at that and it is more than 24 hours. Posted the below comment on their FB page as there is no review option. They simply marked it as spam instead of looking into issue.

Guys please don't go with these bro4u guys. Not at all ready to take any responsibility or initiation when their service providers are negligent and didn't turn out. It's our sheer waste of time expecting some one booked from here will turn out. I booked carpenter couple of days back and accepted the service, but didn't turn out till. I communicated to Bro4u through their chat and asked to provide someone else. These guys don't have time to even look or reply my message for more than 24 hours. Avoid this one and look at others who are very much prompt in customer service.

mekhlam
1/5/18

I am extremely disappointed with the work done, I had booked an electrician service from bro4u this evening, the task was just a regulator change for a fan.When I called bro4u asking for the quote they told minimum will be 100. N the rest quote the electrician will inform when he calls, when the electrician called me I asked him how much will this cost he told he will have to come n check. I dbt no understand then why you guys have thr option of asking fit quote when they will come n see n thr give quote. When the person visited he told me there is no problem with wiring only regulator needs to be changed. I paid rs 280 for a local brand regulator judt to change the regulator he charged Rs 350.Do u think this is feasible?

When thr customers call why dnt you tell that the minimum charges are 350.100 rs visiting charges n 250 rs minimum charges for the electrician. I dbt no why you charge 100 rs visiting changes extra when 250 rs he if already charging for doing thr work.

I have received a message from bro4u to use a coupon code LS100 to get rs 100 in my bro4u wallet if I download the app which I did however I didn't get any money in my wallet. I have been trying to call bro4u customer care since 8:00 pm to clear this however it keeps telling everyone is busy n I will receive a callback which has not yet happened.

I have not yet made the payment m until bro4u clears this doubt about the coupon I will not clear the payment.

I m very disappointed with the services from bro4u, your charges are more than any other service providers in the market, I should have gone ahead with housejoy the only, they were charging me 200 rs less than wat you guys have charged. This is the last time I m using your services. I feel charging this way you guys are just over charging customers likr anything.

mohammeds49
11/4/17

Overall i want to give 5 Stars. Because to me it was the best home based service app till now. Have come across many such home service apps but personally found this very user friendly and convenient to use. The price charged is decent while compared to all the available resources.

ushac
7/6/17

Worssttt service provided no value for money and the service and the customer care service is horrible they don't even respect your words

likhithaa
4/18/17

Their was a short circuit due to water leakage, Bro4u gave a wonderful service with their immediate response for both plumbing and electrician service at 7pm.

Tip for consumers: visit: https://bro4u.com/

evanj17
3/12/17

Their service sucks hard. Had contacted them for assembling a brand new PC.

The tech they set me up with totally messed things up.
Now I am behind bro4u from the past 10 days to get a new guy who actually knows how to work with high end systems and there is no response other than " we will check and get back to you"

pramodh
10/13/16

I had used Bro4u for CCTV installation and they have good service with economical prices - In our case we bought CCTV materials bought and Bro4u partners helped to get this done on time

nareshg4
7/4/16

horrible services ... I order the service on 3o th june on COD and scheduled it for 5 th of july .. I got the vendor details on 2 nd july .. so called the vendor they said that I will get the services on 5 th on july ..they said to wait for the call back on that day ... soon like after an hour I got the call from bro4u(horrible site) saying that "sir make the payment as it is on COD " so I thought any way I am gonna recive the services so I ll pay it .payment was done the same day .. waited for these guys to call me on 5 th till 6 PM I waited .. they when I called these guys ,they say that "As we are not providing service in this location we will provide you a refund ".. now My money is stuck with these guys and they say the refund will take 14 working days (aprox 20 days ) .. and Now I don't have money ..to get that service at least any where out ...(-10)/5 would be my rating ... Pathetic site

mahanm
5/17/16

One of the fastest growing company in indian market place

krishnah3
3/6/16

I recently moved from Hyderabad to Bangalore on Job. It was really tricky to find simple services like House cleaning, Pest control, Plumbing etc. I came across this site through my friend, and the services delivery is very much satisfactory. Sometimes vendors charged higher than what they have quoted on website, which needs very quick fix.

ashwinia1
2/29/16

I had applied for my passport .Mr.Nahir khan was very helpfull in getting my work done and he is the person who recieves the call and respond qiuickly and get the work done . i happy with Bro4u service really i raise an appreciation to Mr. Nahir khan related to passport application service.. thankyou and i would recommend the same to others who are viewing this review.. GOOD CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

manyad
11/7/15

i ordered cake from warmoven on this bro4u.com website for my frnds birthday. they called and confirmed the order and there was an offer. i got good discount and ontime delivery from them.

the cake was packed perfectly and delivered. i recommend them.

Tip for consumers: they have many other home services. they follow up every order till its completion. The chat support provides good assistance and also they tell you about the offers. So check with chat support for offers and save money

Questions? Get answers from the Bro4U staff and other customers.

Bro4U?