Bristolstreet.co.uk

Bristolstreet.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bristolstreet.co.uk?

“Shocking”

Terence O.
12/16/19

We have a brand new Nissan on disability this is our third car. The brake warning light came on so the manual says get it checked out right away. I explained to the receptionist on the desk the problem the advice I was given is as follows. We could be there all day waiting for a mechanic to look at the problem no time given. We could book it in but not till after Christmas.The next bit of advice was to go home call the disability help line call the RAC out see if you can get a courtesy car as we have none all negativity. All we wanted was reassuring by a qualified mechanic it was safe to drive. The receptionist stated as the light was only amber it was ok to drive would you feel safe with a brake warning light on? Not impressed by the less than third rate service and definitely the last car we get from them. It appears only to pleased if you get one of their cars but not if you have a problem with the car. Would you deal or recommend them to anyone definitely not me I was to say the very least surprised by their non existent customer service.

terenceo4
December 16th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Bristolstreet.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bristolstreet.co.uk?

Have a question about Bristolstreet.co.uk?