Brightwhites.co.uk

Brightwhites.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Brightwhites.co.uk?

“This company are promoting teeth whitening through...”

Kelly T.
10/26/11

This company are promoting teeth whitening through Groupon vouchers. I naively bought a voucher. You are not able to ring them direct, you can only e-mail. They are not trained professionally They use Chlorine Dioxide, which is deemed as illegal by most dentists and governing boards, who I have spoken to. I was left sneezing, a sore throat and a cough after the treatment for 24 hours My gums started receding Teeth and gums painful Had to pay double the money to go to an emergency dentist to get treatment. I have been told that my teeth will probably always be sensitive now, will colour easily and gums will not grow back. I complete scam! When you try to complain, the manager does not speak to you but tells someone to tell me to put vitamin e on my gums. DO NOT USE! Pay more money for the best treatment!

kellyt5
October 26th, 2011

This company are promoting teeth whitening through Groupon vouchers.

I naively bought a voucher.

You are not able to ring them direct, you can only e-mail.
They are not trained professionally
I was left sneezing, a sore throat and a cough after the treatment for 24 hours
My gums started receding
Teeth and gums painful
Had to pay double the money to go to an emergency dentist to get treatment.

I complete scam!

DO NOT USE!

Pay more money for the best treatment!

Questions? Get answers from the Brightwhites.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightwhites.co.uk?

Have a question about Brightwhites.co.uk?