Brightminds.org

Brightminds.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Brightminds.org?

“You are so underrated for the value of your service”

Almustapha U.
5/30/21

I don't know why you have a high percentage of two-star reviews, i have been using my assignment service for a while now and have never had a negative experience or encounter. There are no hidden fees or charges on my account, and all the teachers and services I've used have always been delivered my project on time, my assignment service are reasonably priced, so i am a little surprised.

almustaphau
May 30th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Brightminds.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightminds.org?

Have a question about Brightminds.org?