Brighteon.co

Brighteon.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Brighteon.co?

“Outstanding organic health formulations”

E m.
3/17/21

This company really exceeded all my expectations. Usually we find organic but without the technology to improve results. This one is different, their vitamins are outstanding starting on how they source materials. But I am really in love with their natural soup. As you probably have noticed, the bleach, which is already toxic, is now added with some substance that makes your whites yellow. So, I decided to try their product because of their reputation on vitamins and other products: low and behold, no bleach, no chemicals and my socks have never been so bright. They recommend one scoop per load: I put 3. Then I tested using only two scoops but letting is soak for 24 hours. To have the white I want, I needed two scoops, soaking or 3 without soaking. The product is very economic and is it pure without artificial chemicals of any sort and you can feel the difference on your skin. I don't think I'll ever go back to chemicalized soaps. A plus for this Christian company.

elizabethm108
March 17th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
The offer vitamins and products of high quality as well

Questions? Get answers from the Brighteon.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brighteon.co?

Have a question about Brighteon.co?