Review of Brians Toys

Tel: 608-687-7572

matthewg381
Matthew G.
5/16/19

Great so far - will be basing future recommendations though on the condition of the product once I have it in hand.

maximiliani
Maximilian I.
5/1/19

Easy, Reliable, with reasonable prices. You always get what you pay for with Brian's Toys. International shipping, however, is unfortunately very expensive :(

dominicr46
Dominic R.
4/14/19

The coupon code 25OFF100 didn't work for me what can I do to redeem it I have spent lots off money with you guys over the years and could use the savings.Thank you.

jasong275
Jason g.
4/7/19

Great doing business with Brian's toys. There was a computer glitch and I wasn't able to finish my order. Brian's returned my emails quickly and even pulled and saved my items for me until the glitch could be fixed. I really appreciated that and received what I ordered very quickly.

marinal34
3/29/19

Brianstoys,you are awesome,you guys have given me the opportunity to finish my collection and you give the toys in mint condition, THANKS!

joels190
Joel S.
3/29/19

I have visited before but never made a purchase before. The nice coupon got me this time though. The shipping price was nice as well. Looking forward to receiving my order and seeing what you're all about. Thank you!

phillipj46
3/17/19

Love this site! Everything is great, and new stock seems to come in regularly! Customer service is also great, and quick delivery time! Thanks, y'all!

anthonym555
Anthony M.
3/11/19

I received my Admiral Ackbar on Friday. What made the receiving of the Star Wars Action Figure even more awesome was the sender's yellow post-it note that started of with, "It's a trap!" WOW!! What customer service from Brian's Toys!!! I love it, using one of the character's lines from "Return of the Jedi".

Thank you so much for your store having available figures for me to re-build my Star Wars vintage action figures.

Thanks!

Tony

hugor22
3/10/19

$#*! Brian and his toys $#*!ing thieving bastards. You need to be honest to your customers =_==_==_==_==_=

warrenb77
Warren B.
3/3/19

i remember shopping with you years ago when i used to work in Europe, and how i really liked your website, and for me being from the UK, how easy it was to get hold of star wars figures i needed, i loved it :)

marinal33
2/28/19

Brian you are the best,you sell and give the toys in good condition,this is so cool,I love this store, it’s the best , you are definitely worthy of recommendation,thanks brianstoys,you are the best!!

phillipj44
2/18/19

Love you guys! Great selection, great prices, and great customer service! Looking forward to many future orders!
Thanks!!!

marcm167
Marc M.
2/13/19

Selecting shipping method doesn't work on mobile version of site.

Shipping method is safe but don't order via Amazon if you care about the figure card.

michaelc1525
Michael C.
2/3/19

I've bought from Brian's Toys several times and it has been very smooth every time. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

marinal32
2/1/19

I love shopping here ,you,Brian’s toys,sell the toys in good condition and I love it,I am able to catch up on what I missed..thanks Brian’s toys!

michaelc1515
Michael C.
1/28/19

Nothing to complain about at all. I've ordered from you before and it has always been a good experience.

markh425
Mark H.
1/26/19

With other stores failing to fill the void of Toys R Us, Brians Toys is the source for collectibles.

phillipj42
1/26/19

You folks have a fantastic selection. Found you through an ad on Kijiji, and I couldn't be happier! Already scouting for my next order! Looking forward to receiving my first order! Thanks, folks!

catherineh154
Catherine H.
1/20/19

Check out with PayPal was confusing. I selected to pay before selecting shipping option and was directed to PayPal twice.

scottr381
Scott R.
1/19/19

I've been a long-time customer of Brian's Toys and have always been more than pleased with my purchases and the friendly customer service.

lynseyt7
Lynsey T.
12/26/18

Our experience was fine. We had ordered two of a toy, but it turned out there was only one available. The person that emailed me was very apologetic and gave us a credit. They were very nice and easy to deal with. I do wish that in the description it had said the figures we ordered didn't move. I don't remember seeing that anywhere, and we would have liked for them to be able to be put in different positions.

kewalr
Kewal R.
12/8/18

It was okay I did get timed out a few times??? Well I am not in the USA! Other wise no problems! Good thing you now have various postage options!

retror
Retro R.
12/5/18

I found out about this website from a comic book and this one is where I found the cheapest price for my favorite Star Wars lightsaber. :)

johnd2197
John D.
12/1/18

Thanks for the items, happy customer, always great service, great communication, would highly recommend. Website works great like always.
STAY AWESOME !

stephens212
Stephen S.
11/27/18

I was really hoping to purchase an exclusive Jocasta Nu but it went out of stock while I was checking out. This made me frustrated since it was really the only product that I wanted, but I still purchased a few items since the discount for Cyber Monday brought them down to a reasonable price.

Questions? Get answers from the Brians Toys staff and other customers.

Brians Toys?