Review of Brians Toys

Brians Toys reviews

Tel: 608-687-7572

tinad80
3/18/19

We inherited my Aunt's collection of Barbie's, figurines, dolls, toys, etc. Being new to selling we found Brian's toys and submitted a small listing of some of the Barbies we had (all from the 90's and earlier).

The quote was submitted on Friday, midday. I received an auto reply indicating I would receive a response within 1-2 business days. On Tuesday I sent a follow-up message and received an e-mail telling me "it has only been 2 business days". Ok, sorry to bother you.

Your loss: We sold for twice the amount Brian's Toys quoted AND to bad, so sad for Brian's Toys because my aunt had 5 truckloads of items!

hugor22
3/10/19

$#*! Brian and his toys $#*!ing thieving bastards. You need to be honest to your customers =_==_==_==_==_=

marcm167
Marc M.
3/5/19

Selecting shipping method doesn't work on mobile version of site.

Shipping method is safe but don't order via Amazon if you care about the figure card.

warrenb77
Warren B.
3/3/19

i remember shopping with you years ago when i used to work in Europe, and how i really liked your website, and for me being from the UK, how easy it was to get hold of star wars figures i needed, i loved it :)

marinal33
Marina l.
2/28/19

Brian you are the best,you sell and give the toys in good condition,this is so cool,I love this store, it’s the best , you are definitely worthy of recommendation,thanks brianstoys,you are the best!!

phillipj44
Phillip J.
2/18/19

Love you guys! Great selection, great prices, and great customer service! Looking forward to many future orders!
Thanks!!!

scottr348
Scott R.
2/9/19

I've been a long-time customer of Brian's Toys and have always been more than pleased with my purchases and the friendly customer service.

michaelc1525
2/3/19

I've bought from Brian's Toys several times and it has been very smooth every time. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

marinal32
Marina l.
2/1/19

I love shopping here ,you,Brian’s toys,sell the toys in good condition and I love it,I am able to catch up on what I missed..thanks Brian’s toys!

michaelc1515
1/28/19

Nothing to complain about at all. I've ordered from you before and it has always been a good experience.

phillipj42
Phillip J.
1/26/19

You folks have a fantastic selection. Found you through an ad on Kijiji, and I couldn't be happier! Already scouting for my next order! Looking forward to receiving my first order! Thanks, folks!

markh425
Mark H.
1/26/19

With other stores failing to fill the void of Toys R Us, Brians Toys is the source for collectibles.

catherineh154
Catherine H.
1/20/19

Check out with PayPal was confusing. I selected to pay before selecting shipping option and was directed to PayPal twice.

lynseyt7
Lynsey T.
1/15/19

Our experience was fine. We had ordered two of a toy, but it turned out there was only one available. The person that emailed me was very apologetic and gave us a credit. They were very nice and easy to deal with. I do wish that in the description it had said the figures we ordered didn't move. I don't remember seeing that anywhere, and we would have liked for them to be able to be put in different positions.

johnd2197
John D.
12/25/18

Thanks for the items, happy customer, always great service, great communication, would highly recommend. Website works great like always.
STAY AWESOME !

michaelz112
Michael Z.
12/16/18

Customer service was extremely helpful! The Cyber Monday coupon was a huge help in allowing me to get the piece I had been wanting for a while.

I would absolutely shop with Brian's Toys again. Great company!

kewalr
Kewal R.
12/8/18

It was okay I did get timed out a few times??? Well I am not in the USA! Other wise no problems! Good thing you now have various postage options!

retror
Retro R.
12/5/18

I found out about this website from a comic book and this one is where I found the cheapest price for my favorite Star Wars lightsaber. :)

stephens212
Stephen S.
11/27/18

I was really hoping to purchase an exclusive Jocasta Nu but it went out of stock while I was checking out. This made me frustrated since it was really the only product that I wanted, but I still purchased a few items since the discount for Cyber Monday brought them down to a reasonable price.

michaelc746
11/26/18

I've ordered from you a few times and it has always gone very smoothly. You can't really ask for anything else.

marcm160
Marc M.
11/26/18

On my Android/Chrome phone the site kept asking me to select my shipping method. Finally I switched to the desktop version and got it to work. Also, it doesn't look like cyber30 Monday applied to all my items but I couldn't see which ones.

turismos
Turismo S.
11/25/18

the images of the figures are many small in the wish list, please make bigger, thanks!
in order to go to checkout, you can´t select several ítems at the same time.....

bozasl
Bozas L.
11/25/18

Is the first time I bough in this page. I’m Spanish SW collector and hope the packaging comes with enough protection against scratches or similar ( specially in the carded stuff) if you do so I’ll be pleased and will buy again here.

lindah707
Linda H.
11/22/18

Just would have like to have known if the figure was carded or complete or not, not a big deal for me, but complete is a big word for collectors like myself. Great site, great prices.

tomb539
Tom B.
11/22/18

A pleasant shopping experience mainly because of nice Black Friday discounts and reasonable shipping charges!

Questions? Get answers from the Brians Toys staff and other customers.

Brians Toys?