Review of Brians Toys

Tel: 608-687-7572

lynseyt7
Lynsey T.
1/15/19

Our experience was fine. We had ordered two of a toy, but it turned out there was only one available. The person that emailed me was very apologetic and gave us a credit. They were very nice and easy to deal with. I do wish that in the description it had said the figures we ordered didn't move. I don't remember seeing that anywhere, and we would have liked for them to be able to be put in different positions.

johnd2197
John D.
12/25/18

Thanks for the items, happy customer, always great service, great communication, would highly recommend. Website works great like always.
STAY AWESOME !

michaelz112
Michael Z.
12/16/18

Customer service was extremely helpful! The Cyber Monday coupon was a huge help in allowing me to get the piece I had been wanting for a while.

I would absolutely shop with Brian's Toys again. Great company!

kewalr
Kewal R.
12/8/18

It was okay I did get timed out a few times??? Well I am not in the USA! Other wise no problems! Good thing you now have various postage options!

retror
Retro R.
12/5/18

I found out about this website from a comic book and this one is where I found the cheapest price for my favorite Star Wars lightsaber. :)

stephens212
Stephen S.
11/27/18

I was really hoping to purchase an exclusive Jocasta Nu but it went out of stock while I was checking out. This made me frustrated since it was really the only product that I wanted, but I still purchased a few items since the discount for Cyber Monday brought them down to a reasonable price.

michaelc746
Michael C.
11/26/18

I've ordered from you a few times and it has always gone very smoothly. You can't really ask for anything else.

marcm160
Marc M.
11/26/18

On my Android/Chrome phone the site kept asking me to select my shipping method. Finally I switched to the desktop version and got it to work. Also, it doesn't look like cyber30 Monday applied to all my items but I couldn't see which ones.

turismos
Turismo S.
11/25/18

the images of the figures are many small in the wish list, please make bigger, thanks!
in order to go to checkout, you can´t select several ítems at the same time.....

bozasl
Bozas L.
11/25/18

Is the first time I bough in this page. I’m Spanish SW collector and hope the packaging comes with enough protection against scratches or similar ( specially in the carded stuff) if you do so I’ll be pleased and will buy again here.

lindah707
Linda H.
11/22/18

Just would have like to have known if the figure was carded or complete or not, not a big deal for me, but complete is a big word for collectors like myself. Great site, great prices.

tomb539
Tom B.
11/22/18

A pleasant shopping experience mainly because of nice Black Friday discounts and reasonable shipping charges!

olivierm30
Olivier M.
11/21/18

Brian`s toys is the leader in this domain.
High quality products,fast services,and the most devoted and beloved staff...
.Many thanks to them...

brandony10
Brandon Y.
11/21/18

Wonderful customer service call helped me to verify quantity in stock and authentic accessories will be included.

raquelm56
Raquel M.
11/21/18

The website was extremely easy to navigate; therefore, I found exactly what I was looking for in a short amount of time.

henryw108
Henry W.
11/17/18

Star Wars Action News sent me. Was annoyed with the import charge. It was so much it made the value of the figures not worth it.

Won't be buying again.

brianf254
Brian F.
11/14/18

Yet another purchase from Brian's Toys. Great items, great prices, prompt shipping, great packaging, great service.

mattm319
Matt M.
11/5/18

Great inventory to choose from and easy to use website. My Star Wars figures arrived in mint condition!

johnb1539
John B.
11/1/18

In the 90s I always buy Star Wars Items then I stop buying thing's from Brian's Toys because of financial problems, but I love buying from Brian's Toys He's really doing a great Job in his business, I think Brian's Toys are doing a great job! Really experience Brian's Toys! Thank

anthonym441
Anthony M.
10/30/18

Loved it! I lost all my loose figures back in 2010 due to Condo Storage was gone into while in moving process. I want to restart my collection.

gerardk23
Gerard K.
10/3/18

So far everything I wanted was here, although I believe the categories can be improved as some of the products arent put into the specified category. e.g. I found the Dr. Athra under 3.75” figures and not under the vintage collection

rhondar44
Rhonda R.
9/27/18

great site. do wish there had been more info about the characters to make sure I was getting the desired size

marinap33
Marina P.
9/12/18

You guys are the best,the toys are brand new and you have the ones that are hard to find ,I love shopping here!

tinab266
Tina B.
9/12/18

I have been ordering from Brian's toys for over 15 years, and I always recommend this site to friends.

sama192
Sam A.
9/10/18

I couldn't place an order on my iphone or ipad. I had to do it on my MacBook Air at work. I waited 2 days until I came to work this morning.

Questions? Get answers from the Brians Toys staff and other customers.

Brians Toys?