Review of BreadStreet

BreadStreet reviews

cc19
5/6/11

Stay away.

I forked over $2500 after a conversation with their main guy who had a great pitch and came off as super confident and concerned. For that price I was going to get their full attention and focus and 10--guaranteed!--qualified investors.
I knew if I could have those conversations I'd have a shot. If they said "No" that was OK with me, as long as they were decent prospects.

Two months later I left with another lesson learned about con-artists and my wallet $2500 lighter.
Breadstreet (BS) claims to be able to put you in touch with accredited investors interested in the sector of your specific project.

They're not. For all I know they could have been names taken out of the phone book. I didn't get call backs, for one thing, and the few people I did talk to seemed to not know a thing about my project and responded as if I was from some other planet.

I tried to get my money refunded but of course BS used the contract like a hammer and showed no integrity whatsoever.

Stay away from these guys at any level or just put your money in a garbage can and get the same results.

patricko
2/12/09

investors From Breadstreet! - <p>A investor called us from breadstreet.com name (John Anderson) and offered us other investors for a 5,000.00 fee, after they saw that we would not pay them 5,000.00 they accused us of being a scam!...ps. they come off as being a christian and act like they want to help you, but everybody that says that they are a christian and want to help you is not and just in (Wolves In Sheeps Clothing)!!!!....Be Careful & Pray!!!</p>

Questions? Get answers from the BreadStreet staff and other customers.

BreadStreet?