Brayk.store

Brayk.store has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Brayk.store?

“False advertising mystery boxes tent”

Christine B.
3/9/21

Well not surprised my tent mystery box arrived or should say envelope which contents was a emergency tent plastic and rope. Please do not purchase any type of mystery box from China. I have purchased a fishing and tent boxes both where not was advertised crap stuff only. Sorry if you have been conned to. The photo below is what I received today please check reviews first before purchasing crap like this.

christineb1197
March 9th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Reading other peoples reviews

Questions? Get answers from the Brayk.store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brayk.store?

Have a question about Brayk.store?