Brandkeys.net

Brandkeys.net has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Brandkeys.net also ranks 133rd among General Apparel sites. The most common issues with Brandkeys.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Brandkeys.net?

“I have ordered from Brandkeys in the past and was satisfied....”

Dana M.
7/28/10

I have ordered from Brandkeys in the past and was satisfied with my purchase. However when I ordered a bag this month and wanted to return it because I was not satisfied with it, I have not heard from the company. I followed their directions and it has been over a week. Still no word. I have recommended their site to my friends and am now quickly telling them not to order. I will contact my bank and have them reverse the charge. Will see how quick they contact me then.

kathleenc2
January 4th, 2011
I ORDERED FOR XMAS A LV CKBOOK WALLET AND THEY SENT A WOMENS WALLET NOT EVEN THE SAME ITEM. EMAILED 6 TIMES TO RETURN NO ANSWER. STOPPED PAYMENT ON MY CREDIT CARD
sophien
July 28th, 2010
This site is using a fake "hacker safe" badge at the bottom of the homepage. Beware!
danam4
July 28th, 2010
jasmines1
February 11th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Brandkeys.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandkeys.net?

Have a question about Brandkeys.net?