Bozowi

Bozowi has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bozowi also ranks 11th among Electronics Recycling sites.

How would you rate Bozowi?

“Excellent service and price”

Liam H.
1/16/18

I went on sell my mobile to find a site I could sell to and get the most money on. Bozowi was top for price and offered same day payment so I thought "what the hell". All in all, I am very pleased with the price I got for my iPad and very happy with the service I received. Would recommend.

“better to avoid them”

naresh s.
5/5/17

this company quotes better prices than others and when i sent my phone which is in great condition(used only 1 month) they reduced the price saying the testing failed and gave me pennies for the worth of my phone.

benr83
January 16th, 2018

Tip for consumers: Make sure that you search your devices model number as well. Just in case.

nareshs3
May 5th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Bozowi staff and other customers.

Bozowi recycle your phones and other devices for cash. We guarantee the money will arrive in your bank account the same day.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bozowi?

Have a question about Bozowi?