Borderfree.ca

Borderfree.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Borderfree.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Borderfree.ca?

“I'd give 0 if that were an option”

Becky A.
6/19/20

I ordered items through from the Container Store... I've never received ANY response from Customer Service to my many inquiries, it took over 6 weeks to get my order shipped, and now it seems there is no chance to return the merchandise that arrived because nobody returns phone calls or emails. A shocking display of bad business.

beckya78
June 19th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Don’t use them - I know that we can’t get certain items in Canada but the shipping service is expensive and low value and there really is no customer service that I’ve seen.

Questions? Get answers from the Borderfree.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Borderfree.ca?

Have a question about Borderfree.ca?