This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

BootsMaple.co

BootsMaple.co

BootsMaple.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BootsMaple.co also ranks 85th among Uggs sites. The most common issues with BootsMaple.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate BootsMaple.co?

“Beware”

Roberta T.
11/29/15

i purchased a pair of UGGS boots for $99.00USD and it posted $117.00 and was sited as a currency rate exchange adjustment. I did not get a receipt, and NO tracking ability. There is only ONE way to communicate with them through their site, and it is by email. However, they do NOT list their email address. There is no store name. No phone number. I have NO confirmation that an email was actually sent. I'm more than a little mad about this. This site was advertised on Facebook. It has been 2 weeks since my purchase, and NO response from multiple "email us" on their Contact menu. BEWARE. The shipping was supposed to be 3-5 days.

matthewc64
December 2nd, 2015
terrible consumer service. that girl was so rude! awful
robertat6
November 29th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the BootsMaple.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BootsMaple.co?

Have a question about BootsMaple.co?