Review of BoomLifts4Sale

Tel: 281.463.4200
info@boomlifts4sale.com

rubenr54
2/9/19

We have bought 2 sizzors Genie 2632 from boomlifts4sale. Each time no problems and the Genie's were better than expected. Quick delivery with good communication. had a problem once with sizzor not drive in air. Matt help figure the problem right away and we were able to get back to work. Great customer service

krisl74
1/29/19

I purchased a Snorkel TB47J from BoomLifts4Sale on eBay 12/04/18 the Lift was advertised to be in full working condition. I received the Lift 12/06/18 and it seemed to be in great condition and I was very excited to start using it in the next few days.

On 12/09/18 I tried to use the Lift and found out the throttle control was non-functional, when I contacted BoomLifts4Sale I was put in touch with *, who at that time seemed very helpful.

He asked me to do some diagnostics and after doing so we determined that the throttle control electronics were broken and that he would immediately get one shipped to me. At this point I thanked him and said this would work.

After waiting for two weeks with no communications from BoomLifts4sale I called * and he said he had ordered the part prior to Christmas, and that it had been back ordered. He said it would be coming soon.

Again with no feedback from BoomLifs4sale I called Jan/5/19 to find out where my part was so I could actually use my Lift, I was told by the office that my part had been accidentally shipped to them instead of me but that they would ship it out the next day to me directly.

It is now Jan/29/19, I have no part, they have sent me no correspondence and are not answering my calls nor emails to find out what is going on.

So after spending more than $16,000.00 on this Lift on Dec/6/2018 I still have a non-working Lift with a company that does not seem to care nor honor their commitments.

I am now working with eBay to get this resolved, I would not purchase anything from Matt or his company BoomLifts4sale again.

I gave them a 2 stars because other than this throttle control issue the Snorkel is a good unit in good condition. It's a shame, I would have given them 5 star's except for this experience.

*Personal information redacted by admin

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything

rickb103
9/13/17

We bought JLG sizzor reconditoned. Came as boomlifts4sale said and better condition Than we thought it would be in. Batteries box area very clean and like new. Will come again. Thx guys. RB

Response from Boomlifts S., BoomLifts4Sale Representative
We appreciate the review Rick!
mikea183
5/29/17

We bought (2) JLG ES electric motors for our JLG and received within two of paying. We saved over $550 from another quote we got from local rental company. Next order we will definitely order again.

Response from Boomlifts S., BoomLifts4Sale Representative
Thank you!
gusm32
5/28/17

We bought (3) Genie 2632 electric scissorlifts with no problems. All machines were as described and shipping was taken care of. We appreciate it.

Response from Boomlifts S., BoomLifts4Sale Representative
Gus we appreciate your business.
janden1
4/16/17

We purchased a Genie S125 valued at $75,000 USD and shipped it to Panama. We had no problems nor problems with the equipment. Main reason for the review is due to the slander on this site and trying to help our vendor out. We just purchased another unit in Abril and everything is going as planned. Muchas gracias por su ayuda Jan De Nul

Response from Boomlifts S., BoomLifts4Sale Representative
Jan, We appreciate the business. Hope all is well.
mikel441
4/13/17

Bought a refurbished Genie scissorlift had no problems and appreciate the good service. Thanks again

timb155
3/11/17

Avoid this business at all costs they are thieves and liers, we shipped several crane and lifts for them and didn't get paid for the delivery, this company owes us a lot of money, they will tell you what you want to hear to get what they want then disappear wont respond to email or phone calls, nothing but yellow bellied cowards. thieves

Response from Boomlifts S., BoomLifts4Sale Representative
(2) bills were overcharged and had discrepancy Ended up paying all bills direct to main trucking company.
carlosr61
2/20/17

ON 3/10/16 I WIRED TO THEIR BANK $46,100 FOR TWO INVOICES FOR ONE "GREAT CONDITION" 80' MANLIFT AND TWO REFURBISHED JLG SCISSOR LIFTS. AFTER 3 MONTHS THEY FINALLY SHIPPED THE 80' MANLIFT AND IT WAS DEFECTIVE FROM THE MOMENT IT ARRIVED. AFTER SPENDING $6K ON REPAIRS IT FINALLY WORKS BUT I EVEN WENT AS FAR UP THE MANUFACTURERS CORPORATE LADDER THAT I SPOKE TO THEIR NEW NORTH AMERICA DIVISION CHIEF. HE SAID HE KNEW OF THIS "DEALER" AND DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY. AFTER OVER 50 EMAILS TO THIS "DEALER" AND NUMEROUS LEGAL THREATS THEY FINALLY SHIPPED THE SMALLER SCISSOR LIFT. THEY ARE SO DISORGANIZED THEY SHIPPED A GENIE INSTEAD OF A JLG AS I HAD PAID FOR. THEY SAID THEY WOULD REPLACE IT AND IT'S BEEN A YEAR, OVER 76 EMAILS, AND A POLICE REPORT WITH ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE (CASE#16-070460) IN AUGUST 2016. MATTHEW (HE EVEN WROTE A FALSE REVIEW FOR HIS COMPANY ON SITEJABBER UNDER "MATTHEW B") AND EVELINE, FROM THE HOUSTON OFFICE, HAVE PROMISED OVER 14 TIMES THAT THE EQUIPMENT IS ON ITS' WAY. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THIS COMPANY WAS FISHY WHEN HE ASKED ME TO GO OUTSIDE OF EBAY TO DO THE DEAL. I HAVE ALSO BEGUN A CASE WITH EBAY AFTER THEY INITIALLY DENIED THE CLAIM BUT THEN THEY SAW THE POLICE REPORT. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO SCAM OTHERS AS WELL.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU'RE READY TO SPEND MONEY ON LEGAL FEES.

Response from Boomlifts S., BoomLifts4Sale Representative
More to the story than this. We did everything we could. 80' manlift was sold wholesale and a low hour machine with no problems. Customer found the machine wasn't what he needed for particular job he bought it for and wanted to return it. Refurbished unit was mint condition with condition report on file.
matthewb53
3/13/14

Ordered a high dollar manlift. Everything went prefect.

Questions? Get answers from the BoomLifts4Sale staff and other customers.

BoomLifts4Sale?