This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bookyourpracticaltestonline.co.uk

Bookyourpracticaltestonline.co.uk

Ratings On Other Platforms

trustpilot logo
Trustpilot
2.8 / 5

Bookyourpracticaltestonline.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.27 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bookyourpracticaltestonline.co.uk ranks 122nd among Test Preparation sites.

How would you rate Bookyourpracticaltestonline.co.uk?

“Well I was a bit annoyed about the extra money they...”

Duncan S.
3/15/11

Well I was a bit annoyed about the extra money they charged but to be be fair I had something come up and required a cancellation and they refunded my money asap, no qualms about it... I think the people here are more annoyed with themselves really by not going to the official DSA site, I know I was, but to be fair they provided a decent service with with no issues

“As already flagged up, they are a SCAM”

ben r.
6/7/11

As already flagged up, they are a SCAM. Firstly, there web site has the look & feel of the UK govt. Driving Standards Agency web site, where you should book on-line. Secondly, they charge an £16 extra for booking on their site, for which they simply go onto the DSA site on your behalf. Thirdly, in the case of my son's driving test, they debitted my card twice, and only refunded me when I prompted them. The DSA is very aware of them, but appears to be powerless to close them down. KEEP AWAY.

duncans
March 15th, 2011

benr5
June 7th, 2011

nickm10
October 28th, 2011

£18 for doing nothing
I contacted my bank immediately and cancelled the transfer
Suggest you do the same
SCAM beware

[personal information redacted by admin]

jakek1
January 6th, 2011

They are a scam they charge £18 more than the DSA official site. The come up first on google do not trust. They offer pathetic service.

nicolag1
June 24th, 2010

I thought that I was using the official online booking service. Beware! Go direct to the DSA to book your test, this lot take £18 booking fee even though the DSA don't charge ANY booking fee. I've just been stung and i hope you don't get stung too!
If you try to cancel with these guys to book yourself they then charge a CANCELLATION FEE to the same value, daylight robbery. They should be shut down.

frankc13
July 27th, 2011

Took my money and didnt make a refund. Scam!

juliang
June 13th, 2010

Don't bother going to this site! They do come up first in the search page of Google, but don't be fooled by their site, rather go to the official site (DSA, or direct.gov), they charge far more then the official site and don't really give you anything in return for the extra money you spend with them!

jackiem2
September 13th, 2010

Well i thought i was on the official website as it came up first in Google and the colours of the site were similar to the DSA. I booked it and expected a date before the payment, but at the very latest after payment, but that was not to be. This is when my daughter told me the official site gives you a date before payment. I immediately tried to cancel via Google payment but no option to cancel so i compiled an email and sent it straight to them asking them to cancel my application and also requested a telephone number for them. They blatantly ignored about 5 emails and then hours later sent me a test date which was totally unacceptable even though i had given them a list of dates. I have been unable to find a telephone number for them, and they are not prepared to give me one. I had to take it up with my card company and request them to dispute the payment as the company hasn't got the decency to call me or give me their contact telephone number. This should have been a 21st birthday present and not only have they ripped me off by charging about £16 more than the official site, but they make sure you can't contact them. I reported them to the DSA who advised me to contact my card company and also the CAB. Be warned this company is very unprofessional and does not give any customer service at all. I now have to go via the credit card company's dispute team to get my money back, some people may not have this support…… Be warned, and be very aware. Only ever book using the DSA official site: www.direct.gov.uk

andrewn1
July 27th, 2010

By what I have experienced so far an out and out con job.

pamelaj1
May 11th, 2010

If you to online to book your test, this site comes up first, but although they say they are agents for the DSA they aren't, and they charge way more than the official driving test fee

alia12
July 9th, 2013

I booked my test through the website 3 days ago and I have yet to receive a test date. They are complete scam artists so be aware. The trading standards helped me my money back and they are aware of this website's shenanigans. The scam artist behind the website is:

[personal information redacted by admin]

If you've been scammed by this website please report to http://www.ripofftipoff.net/notify.htm

Yeah, always search the net before you give someone your credit card information... You can call your credit card and do a chargeback if you haven't received the service or goods yet...

By Todd L.