This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bookadrivingtest-online.co.uk

Bookadrivingtest-online.co.uk

Bookadrivingtest-online.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bookadrivingtest-online.co.uk?

“I have booked a practical driving test for the princely...”

caroline c.
2/23/11

I have booked a practical driving test for the princely sum of £105.00, driving tests are usually £40.00 cheaper I later discovered. This website takes your money and passes it on to martinsmotoring who pocket the extra. On speaking to Martins Motoring they tell me that is the fee for arranging the test date. Bear in mind that the official government DSA does not charge this. I would avoid this website like the plague.

carolinec4
February 23rd, 2011

I booked driving test practical but its be going 7 days i have never got the date for the test what is going on? Plz reply iam worried

By farah m.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bookadrivingtest-online.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bookadrivingtest-online.co.uk?

Have a question about Bookadrivingtest-online.co.uk?