Bohodayo.co

Bohodayo.co has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bohodayo.co?

“Great Experience!”

Jessica L.
10/15/20

I have ordered the Hanging Tapestry and Wicker Basket from Bohodayo. I can honestly say the quality is exactly as I expected and as the pictures on the website show. I had an issue with the tracking as it wasn't easy to track my orders, but I emailed the company and their staff were very friendly, responded quickly and gave me a status on the orders. I was overall pleased with my experience :)

jessical1060
October 15th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Bohodayo.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bohodayo.co?

Have a question about Bohodayo.co?