Boardwalkbuy Daily Deals

Boardwalkbuy Daily Deals has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Boardwalkbuy Daily Deals?

“Perfect Online Transaction”

Jaime P.
6/4/18

I was having some trouble with items 'coz my product was delayed upon delivery and got to speak to BoardwalkBuy UK Support Team who was very capable and able to help me sort out my issue in record time. They make sure everything was in order. After 3 days, my package was arrived and I'm glad about it. I thought they are like the other online shop that scam me. Well that is only my thought. Thanks for the quick action. Keep in touch.

jaimep32
June 4th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Boardwalkbuy Daily Deals staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boardwalkbuy Daily Deals?

Have a question about Boardwalkbuy Daily Deals?