Bloxorz.org.uk

Bloxorz.org.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bloxorz.org.uk?

“This game is really good!”

Helen S.
12/15/12

This game is really good! It starts off fairly simply to ease you in to the controls and premise of the game, but later on there are some really tough levels that had me scratching my head for hours. Really clever game, great to play on your lunch break. You can also take down the level code you are up to so that you can continue off from any computer. Highly recommended!

helens20
December 15th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Bloxorz.org.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bloxorz.org.uk?

Have a question about Bloxorz.org.uk?