This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bloom

Bloom has a consumer rating of 1.75 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bloom also ranks 368th among Clothing Other sites. The most common issues with Bloom are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 12.5%
How would you rate Bloom?

“Good experience”

Ana D.
10/28/19

I saw an ad on Instagram that they were giving away free socks. I signed up and ordered 10 pairs. The shipping costs with the insurance option were 31$ (I live in Spain). I have received all 10 pairs 36 days later. Everything has gone well, the socks are good quality and very cute!!

“Do not waste your money on Bloom”

Dan H.
5/4/20

I bought a 3 Month Subscription in February and 3 Months later...no socks. The customer service is terrible. After I asked to cancel the subscription immediately after the 3 months they didn't answer. I then sent another email asking about the socks' whereabouts and got a refund of 19 cents hahahaha! If you do buy anything on their site don't expect it to arrive

danh547
May 4th, 2020
melisam17
April 10th, 2020
In January 2020 I ordered a FREE pair of socks yet they still put me forward for a subscription (which i did not want), now it is April 2020 i have not received ANY pairs of socks yet they have still withdrawn $18.39 from my account. i have emailed them saying that I which to cancel any subscription immediately however they have not replied, now in order to stop anymore money from being taken out of my bank account i have to cancel my card. If anyone has been able to get in contact with them please let me know.
kierref
March 11th, 2020
After waiting the 5 months, we have been trying to cancel this subscription. Most of the emails have gone unnoticed. It has still not been cancelled. I think they delay the cancellation so they can get a few more shipments sent out and will then say they cannot cancel because it has already shipped. Stay away.
taylorf146
February 29th, 2020
This is a warning to everyone out there. I've never had such an issue with an online store. I've cancelled my subscription, waiting for the required 3 month period to be over, and yet I am STILL getting charged. No matter how many time I try to explain it to this company, the customer support still replies with passive aggressive smiles and "we cannot do anything about it". A company that is obviously created by the same people has started charging me as well. I tried to, again, reach out to them and let them know that I physically have not entered my card number and address on their website... still, no change. It's extremely annoying and I've finally decided to cancel my card. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING UNLESS YOU DONT PLAN ON CANCELLING IT.
camillaj6
September 9th, 2019
I signed up for bloomsocks.ca monthly membership in July (saw the ad on Instagram). I received an email with a tracking number - package arrived in August; a pair of socks with dinos, and a pair of socks with flamingos. Then they withdrew money from me August 6th, BUT I didn't receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. Now, in September, they withdrew money from me, only this time did they provide me with a tracking number.

When I question them about why they withdrew money from me in August (or where the tracking number for August is), they don't answer. It's generally unclear to get an honest answer from them in regards of that.
annaf258
April 11th, 2020
It's almost been 10 month, and every month I ask to cancel my subscription and they always say that I have to wait few month.
It's kind of bad quality.
so if you don't want to waste your money...
anad90
October 28th, 2019
I have received all 10 pairs 36 days later.
Everything has gone well, the socks are good quality and very cute!!
aaronp155
December 16th, 2019
Do not purchase from this company. I purchased a sock subscription, and waited for my three regular priced months to be completed before I cancelled it. I cancelled the subscription and then received two more charges. When I asked about this, they responded by saying that I needed to wait another three months. The socks are also poor quality. I had a hole in one of the toes after about the 4th wear. You won't be able to view your account. They say that there is a problem with their servers, and that they will get back to you. They never did, and I have never seen my account nor have I been given instructions for viewing it. The charges are sporadic. Different prices, different dates. They are not transparent. They bait you so that they can take your money. Worst buying experience I've ever had.

They seem legit, but the way they operate their business is not with the customer in mind.

By Aaron P.