This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bloomingdelightful.co.uk

Bloomingdelightful.co.uk

Bloomingdelightful.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bloomingdelightful.co.uk also ranks 109th among Gifts Other sites. The most common issues with Bloomingdelightful.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Bloomingdelightful.co.uk?

“They promise b4 3-30pm 98% delivery next day,I paid...”

David W.
8/24/11

They promise b4 3-30pm 98% delivery next day,I paid £20 for roses ordered 10pm Monday evening so Tuesday for Wednesday and they arrived on the following Monday with no water looking very poorly ! I e-mailed asking for a refund and they said I would have to return at my expense b4 they would refund in origenal packaging (who keeps this) they offered replacements no good several days after a Birthday !,I am very unhappy and won't use again.

davidw48
August 24th, 2011
paulah
November 30th, 2009
Based upon recent experience in my opinion I view this company as appalling, the Manager had no Customer Service qualities and just kept quoting the Terms and Conditions back to me when I rang to complain about flowers not being delivered . They ruined my daughters Birthday surprise as they failed to deliver on the day as agreed in the telephone discussion, and despite what they had previously said, now say it could take up to two days to arrive as stated in their Terms and Conditions. They also refused to give me my money back when I complained or offer an apology. I will never use them again and strongly urge all potential customers to carefully read the Companies Terms and Conditions before placing an order.
anner1
May 4th, 2010
Poor website,...poor company,...buyers beware.....

Questions? Get answers from the Bloomingdelightful.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bloomingdelightful.co.uk?

Have a question about Bloomingdelightful.co.uk?