Blockofgear.co

Blockofgear.co has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Blockofgear.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Blockofgear.co?

“Update of Blockofgear”

Dee B.
6/30/20

I finally got my order, but it took literally two months. The quilt came nicely packaged, and I must admit the work is beautiful. It's too bad the service is not all that great, they produceD a gorgeous product.

deeb198
June 30th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Blockofgear.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blockofgear.co?

Have a question about Blockofgear.co?