Blere

Blere has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Blere ranks 126th among Personalized Gifts sites.

How would you rate Blere?

“Definitely a scam website”

Susan S.
8/9/20

This site turned up in a Google search when I was shopping for an older model Mac Mini, giving it an air of legitimacy. The site appeared to be based in Nebraska. I ordered and paid through PayPal. I only learned the operation was Chinese when I received a confirmation emails from Chinese names and a China-based tracking number. When the package arrived, it contained 5 face masks. After a frustrating series of repetitive emails with the seller, they sent me a new tracking number. The tracking site doesn't load. I have opened a dispute with PayPal.

susans2382
August 9th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Look elsewhere - this site is a scam.

Products used:
None

rayh234
June 22nd, 2020

Blere.club is a Chinese site that fraudulently claims it is in the United States. I ordered a DIMM for a computer I was building thinking it was going to be shipped from Nebraska. When I completed the order, I didn't get any receipt or tracking information from the site, so I emailed their customer service. I get a reply back a day later in very broken English, which sent up a red flag. A couple of days later, I get a tracking number showing it was shipping out of mainland China... which is never mentioned on the site. Fast forward to two weeks later and I get the package... which is just a three pack of surgical masks. I immediately contacted them and wanted a refund. They were willing to give a refund, but would only refund 60% because of the cost of the masks and shipping fee. They want to charge me for them shipping me the wrong item. Even after agreeing to their terms, they didn't do a chargeback, so I contacted my credit card company and got a 100% refund. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. Addendum: The charge on my credit card said it was from "ternk. Online". I checked it out via Google to find out it's a carbon copy site to blere using the same tricks and tactics.

ashs52
June 24th, 2020

I echo the sentiment of the previous reviewer. This site is a scam. I too bought some DIMM memory for my PC. It was quite cheap but I thought I'd chance it. They claim they are out of the US in Nebraska. They did give me a tracking number and it showed it shipped from China. Finally the package arrived weeks later and it was a set of face masks. I emailed the company and they said they had no record of my purchase. I contacted my bank and filed a fraud claim. A complete waste of time and can be scary knowing these people have my info so I cancelled my card and ordered a new one.
Definitely stay away!

Questions? Get answers from the Blere staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blere?

Have a question about Blere?