This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bleachportal.net

Bleachportal.net

Bleachportal.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bleachportal.net?

“This website has a alluring face with promises of multiple...”

David V.
5/21/10

This website has a alluring face with promises of multiple episodes of bleach and other bleach media. Every time I go to this website my virus scanner alarms go off and I get tons of pop ups. I would very strongly advise avoiding this website as that it is obviously a lure to sucker you into downloading malicious software onto your computer.

davidv1
May 21st, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Bleachportal.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bleachportal.net?

Have a question about Bleachportal.net?