This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bladderandbowel-support.co.uk

Bladderandbowel-support.co.uk

Bladderandbowel-support.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bladderandbowel-support.co.uk ranks 124th among Alternative Medicine sites.

How would you rate Bladderandbowel-support.co.uk?

“This is definately the best forum to discuss all continence...”

Holly W.
5/2/11

This is definately the best forum to discuss all continence related issues in a safe and friendly enviroment.

“I could not recommend this site as they had me thinking...”

andrew m.
6/20/11

I could not recommend this site as they had me thinking it was part of bladder and bowel foundation which is a charity. This site is not part of bladder and bowel foundation nor is it a charity.

hollyw6
May 2nd, 2011

andrewm18
June 20th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Bladderandbowel-support.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bladderandbowel-support.co.uk?

Have a question about Bladderandbowel-support.co.uk?