Bizinfo.in

Bizinfo.in has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bizinfo.in ranks 12th among Directories sites.

How would you rate Bizinfo.in?

“My review”

Michael P.
11/10/18

This is a nice little site! Very helpful and saves a lot of time! Keep up the good work guys, it's very useful for Indian people interested in business.

michaelp837
November 10th, 2018

kamilat2
August 8th, 2018

Bizinfo is a pretty solid online dictionary of Indian businesses. It offers some helpful and reliable information about companies in India. Definitely saves a lot of time, which is always an advantage. The target is probably a niche, but still I would recommend it.

joannar31
September 25th, 2018

I really like it when a data from all over the web is just thrown into one place and organized in a clear and easy way. It saves a lot of time and energy. I don't think I will be using this site a lot but it is good to know it exists and what to recommend to my folks.

miak15
August 23rd, 2018

This site helped me a lot late last year when I was in India on a business trip. Very solid information and it's pretty simple to navigate. I will be coming back!

alexanderr71
July 9th, 2018

Many thanks to the creators of the website! Saved my life on multiple occassions while in India. I like the simplicity and how clear the layout is. Definitely will be using it again.

Questions? Get answers from the Bizinfo.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bizinfo.in?

Have a question about Bizinfo.in?