Review of Bitdegree

Bitdegree reviews

sekiop
4/1/19

Bought a class there and the instructor was just awesome. I paid with crypto easily and after that I got the lessons immediately

gabrielas30
3/15/19

I think this is definitely the future of education! I really love the idea of learning from home. Recently, I finished the course on marketing and found it really useful for people like me who want to improve their digital marketing skills.

janee119
1/23/19

Even though I haven't expected much from these courses, after enrolling to web design and digital marketing courses I can say that they are far more than I have expected. I'm looking forward to trying even more of them. Also, it made me realise that online education platform is the future of education. So, good luck, BitDegree!

michaelr845
9/17/18

I was sceptical at first, but I gotta say - these guys are cool. I bought tokens, then bought a course. After that, I took a couple more courses just to be transparent. And damn - the experience was better than I expected. Everything works just fine, the customer support is up to par. Love the site so far!

hasana29
8/3/18

I don't know how you guys do it, but i love it. Free service with no ads and great instructors. This company saved me 60 dollars over the past month because I didn't need to buy any other courses. Thank you BitDegree!

Tip for consumers: If you want more advanced courses use the bitdegree tokens and youll get 20% discount

ahdob
7/25/18

Applied to be a teacher on the platform. Contacted me very late, said that the teacher program wasn't ready yet. But after that they were very helpful. Agreed to have a video call with me and even offered to write a description & make a thumbnail for my course free of charge. Very pleasant experience.

tomasg30
6/24/18

I was a loyal user of Udemy in the past and once Bitdegree was introduced, it really seemed like serving the same purpose as Udemy. However, after spending some time on their website and taking several courses I actually see the differences these platforms have and can say that I'm starting to like Bitdegree way more. The quality of courses, UX, website design and gamification elements are the advantages that Bitdegree has over other platforms. Thumbs up!

douglase25
6/23/18

Completed the beginner and advanced solidity courses, amazing content considering it's free. The only other place I found where I can learn solidity was the ethereum network itself, and those weren't as engaging for me. Good job, but please make more lessons, that's why I'm giving 4 stars only.

Tip for consumers: You can contact the team on their telegram channel if there's any bugs. They fixed the bug i reported pretty quick

rosed105
6/23/18

Courses were helpful as I considering myself a beginner! There are plenty of courses that you can choose from. If you are considering to start learning programming as me - those are a good option, thus its free

agnesj7
6/22/18

Seems to be a new company, but already has a lot of content. Took two courses for free, was pleasantly surpised.

nemon1
6/21/18

For the first glimpse the site looks good, nice design and easy navigation. Also, a lot of different topics to chose from and free courses. However, the token scholarships are not yet available...

jessm98
6/18/18

I recently found Bitdegree and it's a real gem in online learning field! They offer some good content and a lot of different courses to choose from. I would recommend this website to everyone, especially as the courses are free for now!

aarava1
5/30/18

I checked their site but there's nothing to do for me there as they do not have any courses in physical science... Only those IT courses or crypto tutorials. What about traditional materials...

mousyc
5/30/18

I really like the fact that they're focusing on creating gamified and interactive courses, this way the learning experience is much more interesting and fun rather than just listening to some person speaking. However, I wish they would have more courses like this as now it's just a few...

andresg33
5/24/18

I support the idea to connect education with blockchain in order to motivate students to take courses for token incentives, this can really encourage more people to into developing their knowledge and skills. Best luck for this project

sidanj
5/16/18

I recently took their solidity course and it was very good! Very interactive with some gamification elements and easy to follow. I'm a programmer and was eager to learn solidity basics, so this was a very good start. Just wish that there would be some advanced courses as well, but maybe they will be added in the future.

Questions? Get answers from the Bitdegree staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Bitdegree