Birthcertificatetoday reviews

SITE CLOSED

evanh
7/14/10

Total scam! I got nothing for my money. I paid a total of $32.00 (including tax) for a copy of my birth certificate so I can get a passport for an out of country trip, and because they never sent it, I missed my trip! I'm so angry about this. I can't afford to throw away money like this! I wish the authorities would remove their site from the internet and fine this false company with a fine large enough to repay all the victims of their site. This is an outrage! CROOKS!!!!!!

lisah1
10/25/09

RIP OFF! They take your money in return for supplying a link to another website. They will not provide a refund. They did reply to my email with this: "We are unable to issue refunds once we have performed the service
requested of us. You requested that we provide you assistance in
locating and retreiving the direct link to the agency which processes
all birth certificate requests for the State which you were born in.
We provided that assistance immediately upon your purchase. We hope
you understand our refund policy as stated on our website. We are
also including the link to that Agency once again, for no additional
charge. Just click below, thank you.

Total SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

feliciad
9/15/09

The website says you get your birth certificate within 2-3 days for $20 dollars. For $20 dollars you only get a FORM. A form that you could get for FREE on other websites. Then it sends you to another site's information to send the form in. You get no receipt when sending the form in or for paying for the form. This site is a total scam!

rebeccaj
7/7/09

You think that you are paying for a birth certificate to be delivered to you after you apply at this website and pay for the service. But really you pay to down load application you get free online at government websites.

I called Customer support and it is a phony number and their email address rejects your email.

Now they have all of my information.
And I am trying my hardest to prevent them from taking anymore money from me.

This website is a scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Birthcertificatetoday staff and other customers.

Birthcertificatetoday?