Birchallblackburn.co.uk

Birchallblackburn.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Birchallblackburn.co.uk?

“Bad Experience! DO not use them”

Bandna R.
11/5/20

I am a first time buyer and currently in the process of my exchange to take place. Birchall Blackburn Law have made this nothing but a very stressful and horrible experience for me. I would NOT recommend them to anyone. It is impossible to get hold of them. Their delays have already caused me to move my completion date for the second time. My completion date is now set for the 13th Nov however i am worried this may not happen. I had already informed them on Friday that the exchange has to take place by Tues/Wed the latest it is now Thur and the exchange has still not taken place. The other party requested this to be done by mid week and if this is not done in time they will pull through with the sale as the only completion date is the 13th. I am extremely worried if the exchange does not take place tomorrow I would lose out on the property I want to purchase only because Birchall Blackburn Law has not taken into consideration the urgency of my calls and my emails. They seem to be a very inexperienced firm and very unprofessional. I was recommended to them by my mortgage broker, probably the worse decision I have ever made. Even though I have already transferred my partial deposit I don't understand why this process is taking so long.

bandnar1
November 5th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Birchallblackburn.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Birchallblackburn.co.uk?

Have a question about Birchallblackburn.co.uk?