Review of Biotopic.ca

Tel: 1-877-285-8283

3 reviews with 1 star

scottg359
1/16/19

I've had the exact experience as Mario D. Terrible customer service and absolutely no interest in helping solve issues with your order. I made an order on December 6, 2018 and never heard anything until I called and emailed 10 days later (they say 3-7 days to ship). Their customer service rep said they had run low on stock and would be shipping that week, but still never heard anything. I have been back and forth with them over email for over a month and as of January 16 still have not heard a thing about when my order will ship. Their customer service number is 1 877-285-8283, but those people wont be able to help you track an order if it hasn't shipped. It is starting to smell like a scam and I would strongly recommend all to avoid ordering this product.

mariod52
1/8/19

I ordered Biotopic over a month ago and I have not received anything...Just two automated email stating they are out of stock due to high demands and that's after I emailed them twice asking about my order. There is no contact number available.

roberth984
10/27/18

This website offers hair growth treatment products (shampoo, conditioner, gel, etc) at a hefty price. They offer a full money back warranty BUT they will never give you your money back. Emails are simply ignored and not ever answered. They have no phone number so you can't call in either to get your money back. Save yourself time and trouble and avoid this website and it's products.

Questions? Get answers from the Biotopic.ca staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Biotopic.ca