Review of Farecast

Farecast reviews

93 reviews with 5 stars

kn39
9/8/18

I have been a member at ilovekickboxing for a little over a month now. The staff members are awesome and very motivating. I am glad that i joined the team! I would definitely recommend ilovekickboxing bedford if you are trying to find a workout that's also enjoyable!

nandis2
3/10/17

I have been coming to ILKB Midtown for just over a year and its the best decision I could have made for my fitness and health. With consistency you will see results. The instructors are great, full of positive energy and motivating. Great music is always playing. It is a fun way to burn calories, get in shape and relieve stress by punching a bag!

yeidar
3/1/17

I love the workouts at iLovekickboxing. Instructors know how to keep everyone motivated, they challenge and support you all the way. People are friendly, help each other. Very clean environment and great workout music. It is the first time in my life that I look forward to workout

ps152
1/23/17

I want to Thank Servpro of Hicksville/Plainview for handling my water damage. They did a fantastic job with the cleanup. They were at my house under an hour which really saved me significant flooring damage and furniture damage. I highly recommend Servpro of Hicksville/Plainview.

P. Signa

richardy19
1/5/17

It's a great place to start the day. Configurable news interest, activities that vary with the season. and Bing points which are earned by using the Bing search engine. These points can be redeemed for credits at Amazon, GameStop, and other retailers. I have earned over $60 in Amazon credits.

johnb739
12/7/16

Microsoft has been quietly building a great product that provides excellent search results, images, and a friendly customer experience. The rewards program is a novel idea that competitors don't bother with because people don't expect it. Getting things for searching is great.

davidk128
11/5/16

What do you want from a search engine? Bing is the one search engine that rewards you with money for using it. Sure, it takes time. But with a bit of dedication and regular use, you can earn money to spend on movies, music, video games, food or even get discounts on Amazon. It took awhile, probably 18-24 months. But I recently had 50,000 Bing points built up. Which pretty much translates into $50 cash. Just for doing what I would be doing ordinarily. I cashed in my points for $50 on the Windows or Xbox store and got the new Forza Horizon 3 for $10, the retail price is $60. The alternative I was thinking of was a year of Xbox Live a similar amount of points. So you really can't beat that. Free stuff just for browsing.
The only thing I would like to see Bing add would be a shopping search function like Google has. It would make it easier to track down hard to find items and sort by price. Usually for that I use Google. So if you're reading this Bing, add that feature!

susanm241
10/21/16

QUICK TO RESPOND. VERY PROFESSIONAL. LOVE THE RESULTS.

HARBOR COVE RESIDENT

jd200
9/21/16

Best selection and service ever. I love all my glasses, and get many compliments

ginnyd2
8/17/16

I love BING and I also love Google. What I like about BING is that it is also an indexing search engine which makes it very important on the internet, but I just love those daily BING images that grace their homepage. Because of that, I've taken an interest in the locations they display which let's the viewer look at the info. That has led me to go into BING images and check for all types of regions throughout the world. I get an education in the process and have found some really great wallpapers for my PC.

dannyp17
4/9/16

I am so happy to have a search engine that shows beautiful visions of nature instead of stupid advertisements that are pilfered from intrusions on my privacy. I stop for a moment and enjoy the refreshing imagery every time I open Bing instead of being bombarded with soul sucking commercials. Cant believe I didnt switch sooner. Everything works as good as any other search engine so I have no complaints and just feel better using this.

joef67
2/26/16

Thanks bing for all you do

janet694
12/1/15

I do like this one! They have some fun ways to earn rewards: earn and explore, PC search, Mobile search. Their rewards are nice too with many to choose from.

justineh7
11/18/15

And they are not all about stalking you around the internet.

hollyj16
6/23/15

Darin Williams and Matthew Bair were so amazing! I had to bring my car in for body repair and they made the transition so easy and they were just so helpful knowledgable and professional!! I would definitely recommend my friends and family to them! They were ROCK STARS!!

terrys61
5/23/15

I purchased 2013 Kia Soul on 05/20/2015. The sales staff and finance department were great . They got me a great deal with no hassle!! Thank Cassie and Marshall!!!!

rayh42
4/4/15

Belle great sales person, very knowledgeable, follows up. easy to deal with, not pushy, this is my second Civic very pleased with the way it performance

charlesg29
7/5/13

I took the Bing challenge and switched to bing. Old habits die hard cause i still find myself on Google sometimes. Overall, i think the search results are just as good on Bing.

nerfg
4/3/12

bing is better than google any day :)

janb1
1,094 helpful votes
2/23/12

I use bing.com a lot for something that google can NOT do: check shared IPs.

Simply use the ip tag in the format ip:31.222.202.25

Example: http://www.bing.com/search?q=ip:31.222.202.25

bing.com give you more IP sharing sites then other similar sites on the web.

tomr8
4/9/11

Bing has a lot of great features! I love the integration with wolfram alpha.

sherryd
6/2/10

I like how you can get discounts and cash back on almost anything you can buy online at major stores. very useful! I wonder why google checkout doesn't do this too!!!

margarets1
5/29/10

Bethea is very helpful and she corresponds regular with fans. Her predictions are also genuine and mostly on track

70 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Farecast staff and other customers.

Farecast?