Review of BillShipping

Tel: 914-575-2612

1 star

jacquelinev5
4/20/16

fast shipping and great customer service. thank you very much for good discount.

normang9
4/20/16

Hard work, but it was like going to a gym, working out, and getting paid. However, not a job for an older person. Though, during my tenure, I watched a lot of young people come and go.

anthonyg51
10/9/15

Great service and superfast shipping !

stevev12
1/25/15

I am very happy to have interacted with BillShipping . I think they are a disciplined, serious and reliables. I admire the speed with which they work and the human contact that you establish with their customers. I am simply amazed and grateful. I sincerely recommend to all who wish to purchase in the United States. I received all my packages and I'm happy !!!

tonnys4
1/23/15

Reliable shipping services provided ,been working together for as many as 2 years - reshipping to UK and Republic of Ireland .keep the good job up,guys!

mikeg104
1/22/15

Absolutely RECOMENDED!! A perfect customer service, all I can say is I am totally satisfied. I received my package here in Italy in a perfect order and with items that would be impossible to receive from a US seller directly.

katiec25
1/22/15

really quick and good service

kennethr21
12/4/14

Do not do business nor try to work with someone who claims to be from Star Logistics Ltd. affiliated with bill shipping. This is a re-shipping scam and they will start sending bad merchandise to your home under different names via UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.. If you're a victim of this I suggest calling the company who shipped the merchandise, explain what happened, and have them return to sender. Ask where the merchandise came from and then contact that business, explain the situation, and let them know it's being returned to them. Then call the Federal Trade Commission to file a report and get the reference number. If you can fix it in time you will save yourself from becoming involved.

Questions? Get answers from the BillShipping staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BillShipping