Biggsdiner.ph

Biggsdiner.ph has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Biggsdiner.ph?

“Avoid the ice!”

Roderick D.
1/12/17

Three of us ate identical dinners at Bigg's Embarcado around 7:30 pm some time ago. My wife and niece drank their Cokes from their cans. I poured my Coke in to the provided glass with ice. I had nothing else to eat that evening and drank only bottled water. The next day, before eating anything, DIARRHEA! Ten explosive bowel movements that day! I could hardly walk that day! The following day I suffered a STROKE which left my right side totally paralyzed for about six months! Admitted to Estevez Hospital in Legazpi for a week.

roderickd7
January 12th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Biggsdiner.ph staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Biggsdiner.ph?

Have a question about Biggsdiner.ph?