This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bidwiz.es

Bidwiz.es has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bidwiz.es ranks 27th among Penny Auction sites.

How would you rate Bidwiz.es?

“With Bidwiz I earn four bids and I have not received...”

Jose R.
5/7/12

With Bidwiz I earn four bids and I have not received anything for more than three months. Be careful with your money. Con Bidwiz yo gane cuatro pujas y aun no he recibido nada desde hace mas de tres meses. Tener cuidado con vuestro dinero.

joser4
May 7th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Bidwiz.es staff and other customers.

BidWiz Espa̱a es elsitio l?_der de subastas de tipo?_nica y Mas Alta? ۪. Este es un nuevo concepto ̼nico e innovador de subastas en l?_nea!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bidwiz.es?

Have a question about Bidwiz.es?