Review of Bhoomisewa

Tel: 8445585555

1 star

rituk
7/9/14

I have real estate property in dehradun. For that property I wanted one stop solution like where I can get constriction material, electric items and lot more easily. After some of my friend's suggestions I contacted bhoomisewa. They provide me such service at one place.
I took advice on building's vastu, interior service and other services. Project working is still going on. I am very happy with the results I found. Strongly recommend to others.

rohits12
7/5/14

As per some familiars my office was not as per Vastu. But I didn't believe in vastu till it has changed my life. I post a quotation regarding vastu service on this site.
I did everything as experts told me to do. They advised me on each and every aspects. Finally after this service I found some great results in my office atmosphere. I would love to recommend it to others.

nitins5
7/1/14

Vastu of my home was not right as per some familiars. So I was in a state of mind to adopt Vastu service from some expert. I contacted bhoomisewa for better guidance.
I posted a quotation on the site regarding that & as per expert's advice I make some changes to my home. I am feeling freshness & peace in my house. Thanks a lot.

riyas3
6/26/14

I never trusted on vastu but my friend told me if there is something wrong with the vastu of a house or office then, it brings sufferings, illness, and problems to the life of a person. He suggested me bhoomisewa. So I decided to take vastu services from them. I got great results in my office. Would love to take their services again in future. Strongly Recommended....

narenderd
6/24/14

I had to shift to my new office, so I was curious about some of the things like architecture, interior design and lot more. I took those services thorough bhoomisewa. They provide such kind of services in very affordable prices. I have seen such other services like Vastu and all.
I love the architecture and the interior design of my office and it is appreciated by my clients as well. I would love to contact them for such other services again. Find great results. Thanks..

namans
6/20/14

Last week I had contacted this site for providing me best architecture service for my office. I provide them all details needed for the purpose. I am happy with the services through my normal office changed to my dream office.
It gives new look to my office. Now I am thinking to adopt Vastu services for my house as well. I am happy with its results which help me to give a new look to my office.

poojam1
6/16/14

All we know with the help of a talented interior designer we can build our dream home. When I was planning for my dream house I was very confused about interiors then one of my friends told me about Boomisewa.com.I called them and their designers utilized the space in the best possible way. I am very happy with its services. Strongly Recommend..

amritk
6/14/14

For the business purpose I was planning to open an office. As per my colleagues suggestions I decided to take Vastu services. Then I came in touch with http://www.bhoomisewa.com/
As per their suggestions, I did everything in my office as they told me to do. Now I am getting awesome results in my business in all terms. I am very fascinating with its Vastu results.

sakshit
6/13/14

Always we find troubles in buying or selling a apartment, flat, house or a commercial building. Bhoomisewa is a firm focusing on real estate sector. It is a firm that let the common man find the best and the most suitable property. For such searching on property I always prefer this site. Customer dealing is great. All the way I can say I have a great experience with this.

Questions? Get answers from the Bhoomisewa staff and other customers.

Bhoomisewa?