Review of Beyond-Bedding

Tel: 1-866-999-6255
cs@beyond-bedding.com

erich309
4/29/18

Had a similar experience to most customers. This is a scam site. It needs to be taken down. Horrible sales practices. Shady deals.

mikeg282
11/28/17

Terrible customer service. They mocked me when I asked for a refund. Stole my money and didnt give a refund. $#*! customer service reps.

karent116
8/15/17

OMGoodness! Ordered a bedding set from BeyondBedding.com & it was very cheap quality. It was only $8 s&h, when ordered, but when it came time to return they have ZERO customer service! They won't send u a return label, so I lugged it to the post office & returned it for $16...already $16 + $8 =$24 in the hole! Then, I get an email saying it had hairs all over it along WITH a stain! Ok, a stray cat hair, MAYBE, flying in the air...but a stain? NO Way! Opened it & closed it. Rolled back up & back in the package! Now they only want to refund me HALF of what I paid! THIS IS NOT A GOOD FAITH COMPANY! BEWARE!

jessieg9
12/16/13

I ended up returning a comforter and spending $24 in shipping - both for their initial shipping and my return shipping....and I have nothing to show for it. The reason for the return is that it was advertised as a down comforter and it turns out it has 5% down and 95% OTHER feathers....since I had an allergic reaction to this - I'm guessing the OTHER is pigeon, crow and other similar birds because I'm not allergic to down. I was not happy - and will never order from them again and hopefully you won't either. It is much better to buy from a reputable store and save yourself the shipping costs and the hassle.

barbaral11
7/28/13

Beyond bidding has the most adorable in unique fittings available. We got leopard colored bedding sets for our child. It looks absolutely magnificent. The price is just as cheap as shopping at target, but the items are much more unique and better. Can't thank this website enough for helping us design our children's room.

Questions? Get answers from the Beyond-Bedding staff and other customers.

Beyond-Bedding?