Between the Satin Sheets reviews

betweenthesatinsheets.com

jackiem139
jackie m.
2/19/18

I'm so happy you sell quality at an amazing price. I could easily drive 15 mins to Pleasure Chest but your prices are much better!

jimm396
Jim M.
2/19/18

One of the items was on backorder, so I was surprised how quickly it shipped. A little more communications on logistics would have been appreciated. But overall was an excellent experience.

edh68
Ed H.
2/14/18

Good price and selection and customer service got back right away with answers to shipping questions

scottb309
Scott B.
1/3/18

Quality product, clear website, efficient check out process. Looking forward to receiving my purchase. Thank you!

julial75
Julia L.
12/27/17

The item I ordered was initially backordered until after the beginning of January. It arrived just before Christmas so Merry Christmas to me!

eloyr5
Eloy R.
12/5/17

Easy to choose products due to information about the products. Pictures an detail helped. Am a very satisfied customer. Liked tne products an price. Surely will purchase again!

greate2
Great E.
11/27/17

There is a sharp seam in the silicon which makes the product unusable without a condom. Will not be recommending this and will write a terrible review.

hansm44
HANS M.
11/16/17

I'm blown away by the price you had on the njoy pure wand. I jumped on that deal as soon as I saw it. I had never heard of your company before but I'll definitely be coming back in the future.

briany26
Brian Y.
11/15/17

Your shipping seems a little high but otherwise you folks have a great little shop with quality products. Thanks!

russg18
Russ G.
11/9/17

Best price on authentic item anywhere on the net, and a US seller! Superior shipping speed, excellent tracking communication, and packaged discreetly as advertised. BtS has now become my 1st stop to find fun stuff for the Mrs. and I!

rindiee
Rindie E.
11/8/17

The product was back ordered for quite some time. I also know it's an unusual product, but I can't get it to stay attached so it doesn't work. Your site had a 100% satisfaction guarantee. What would I need to do to return this item?

johnn950
John N.
11/1/17

Easy to find what I was seeking, and the accompanying video was very informative and helpful. I have NOT rated the product about the usage, because I have not had the opportunity to "test drive" it. BUT, it seems that Between the Sheets was concerned that I had not responded to the initial request to rate it, and a second email was generated to inquire if I have indeed received the product. Rest assured, that I have gotten the product. That is all which I can say at this time.

robertw468
Robert W.
10/5/17

My first time buying from Between The Satin Sheets. Ordering was easy. Shipping was quick. The product was exactly as advertised!

joelb92
Joel B.
9/28/17

I was very satisfied with the great customer service that I received from BTSS. I will definitely be purchasing from them again.

garyj80
Gary J.
9/22/17

Web store is basic. Adequate. Prices are great. Shipping a bit high. I emailed customer service and they gave a discount on shipping. Took a couple of days. Love the Authentic product guarantee. That got my business worth the wait. If the shipping goes well I'll check back if I need other products.

yukoa
Yuko A.
9/19/17

The website is superb, the discretion is appreciated and the prices are very fair. The package that arrived was perfectly inconspicuous. shipping & tracking went smoothly I will 100% recommend your website as well as use it again myself!

The only thing that is missing is maybe complimentary samples of goodies you could have thrown in with my order? That would be the icing on the cake and i would almost be rushing to login and buy more from you

kimberlyp65
Kimberly P.
9/15/17

The web site was a little bit confusing. I searched for an item, and the screen appeared to be blank after my search. I thought that meant you did not carry the item. Then I realized if I scrolled down (quite a bit), the item was there, way at the bottom of the page. This happened for each item I searched for. It was fine once I figured that out. I am mentioning it because some customers might not figure it out and leave your site to go elsewhere to purchase their item when actually you did have the item.

hunterl20
Hunter L.
9/9/17

I went to purchase the Hot Octopus Pulse 3 solo but the item description described it as the pulse 2 and I was very confused. My order, however said "pulse 3" so I'm assuming that is what I purchased. Only complaint.

thomast137
Thomas T.
9/2/17

Wonderful simple site with all the information I wanted easily found. Item arrived perfect, quickly and discreetly. Great price, great experience would order from again.

bryceb28
Bryce B.
8/24/17

other than not having free shipping for expensive orders (which is justifiable based on lower unit costs compared to your competitors), the only issue was with your website. when viewing cart items the drop down menu in the upper left hand corner does not allow access to your various product lines. The home tab has to be accessed for products to be listed under the drop down menu. Thanks!

scottb396
Scott B.
8/20/17

Would be nice if your prices were a little more competitive, but I appreciate your discretion. And there's the Dan Savage factor.

lyns22
Lyn S.
7/29/17

looked at 3 sites for this one product, your shipping was more but your guarantee returns and detailed product info was so helpful!!

parkerh19
Parker H.
7/18/17

Had a great time looking for what we needed. We weren't sure what we wanted at first, but the excellent product descriptions paired with the reviews we read led us to exactly what we like. Was very impressed with this website!

nicholass87
Nicholas S.
7/14/17

Fun to shop around and browse. I think that I'll enjoy buying more toys from this website. The toy feels amazing although I had minor comfort problems at first however I would recommend this for a first time butt plugger. ((:

giannaj2
Gianna J.
7/13/17

Site was easy to use, prices are better than others that I looked at- the final decision will rest on the speed of the free shipping & quality of the packaging/ packing. (You are competing w/Amazon Prime which is amazing)

Questions? Get answers from the Between the Satin Sheets staff and other customers.

Between the Satin Sheets?