Imkinky

Imkinky has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Imkinky ranks 28th among Adult Products sites.

How would you rate Imkinky?

“Great service”

Rohan K.
6/9/21

I am cuddling her again and again. It looks like a realistic female with soft sensitive areas. Moreover, when I dress her up in some sexy lingerie, I can't control myself from making love with her. The flexibility of the figure also leaves me restless to try different positions of making out with her. One more thing I loved about your website is the packaging which has been done perfectly in a standard delivery box.

rohank40
June 9th, 2021

mohank42
September 24th, 2021

Hi guys this is my first purchase adult toys from this site. I am little worried as they are genuine or not as it's a gift for some special one. But After receiving the product I got the same one which I ordered also with an welcome gift. Am really pleased with their service and commitment. But they must have look into more better packaging.

aditid10
April 22nd, 2021

The types of vibrators are not what I have got like this. It actually stimulates the clitoris so well and not just for the name it bears. The 5.3 inch length is good enough to penetrate and bring an orgasm. Quite a sturdy material as it is made of silicone. The price is a bit higher but I love the results it assures.

gouravk9
July 24th, 2021

I always wanted to wear a penis sleeve. This Ultimate Love Sleeve justifies its name no doubt. Its soft polymer body makes it completely safe and non-toxic as well. I also didn't find any irritation while wearing it. Super comfy for the male penis!

Questions? Get answers from the Imkinky staff and other customers.

imk2
IM K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imkinky?

Have a question about Imkinky?