Between the Satin Sheets reviews

betweenthesatinsheets.com

seano71
Sean O.
12/1/18

I found everything I was looking for, and at a great price too! I will most certainly keep this site in mind when looking for future toys and products, for both myself and as gifts for others.

mikej255
Mike J.
11/24/18

I am very satisfied with how descriptive everything is. I love that there are videos on most items.

lb170
L B.
11/16/18

Shipping was so high, I was reluctant to buy at all. $18 for domestic shipping something so small is really excessive.

jerrya98
Jerry A.
10/22/18

Every time I have made a purchase, the entire process is quick and easy. Delivery is timely, and the products are of the highest quality. I would recommend BTSS to anyone.

jamiek110
Jamie K.
10/6/18

We have ordered from Between the Satin Sheets before and while we were at first skeptical (the prices are so amazing it seems too good to be true), our experiences have been only good. Fast shipping, discreet packages, and great customer service.

kittyi
Kitty I.
9/9/18

The product selection is excellent, but the checkout page needs work. Too much scrolling on mobile. Consider a more industry standard approach that collects the information then shows a more readable summary to improve mobile checkout.

jenaz2
Jena Z.
8/22/18

I hope this ships and arrives quickly. My husband is flying into town tomorrow and I’d love to have this for us to play with. Shopping your site is easy and educational!

antoniar10
ANTONIA R.
8/17/18

This site does not offer discounts or free samples with purchase. Other sites do offer these options. I do hope that your company is discrete about shipping and will not place my information on a mailing list.

jwu
JW U.
8/4/18

The price on this was so low I was hesitant to even buy it. People on reddit seem to say the same thing. It would be great if you got a statement from njoy confirming you as an authorized reseller.

anonymousi58
anonymous I.
7/30/18

Great price on super product by Njoy; however shipping is not free. Good website with photos, customer reviews and promise of discretion in packaging.

keithl139
keith L.
7/20/18

I felt the order process & delivery was really nice and easy. The wife tried the smaller end and loved it.
She is a little hesitant on the njoy other side, but I am sure she will be fine after giving it a go. Thanks

michaele149
Michael E.
7/13/18

Quite a nice item, no scratches or dull spots on the polish, the heft is great. At 6"3 I don't seem to have trouble with the size and doesn't really fall out like a few other reviews stated, though I'm definitely aware of it's presence. Overall I'm pleased with my purchase.

adamf76
Adam F.
6/4/18

good prices, classy display (I don't feel like a dirty perv on your site like at so many other 'adult toy' sites)

calebh44
Caleb H.
6/1/18

I have made multiple purchases from this company. The quality of the products can’t be matched and the customer service is outstanding.

robind109
Robin D.
4/30/18

I was unable to find some of the items I wanted but at the same time found the main item I was shopping for here easily and for the best price. I think shipping charges are higher than need be as I ship everything and by far yours are highest. I might have purchased more if that wasn’t the case. The item I most wanted though was still cheaper here even with shipping as I was not comfortable using eBay or amazon for that item. Site is easy to navigate as well.

phillipc57
Phillip C.
4/16/18

you should have your ssl cover your ENTIRE site, not just the checkout. It will also get you better ranking with google :)

brettd28
brett d.
4/2/18

I liked the ease of use, the details provided, and the prices were more competitive than some other sites, and less cost than the manufacturer of the items I chose. Thank you!

terencel12
Terence L.
3/26/18

Very easy and straight forward. Pricing was much more economical than the resident popular Pleasure Chest. Pricing allowed/caused me to order more items than I would have purchased locally. Thanks! looking to do more business in the future.

larrys237
Larry S.
3/24/18

You were neck and neck with Amazon on the price of this product. I chose the little guy this time!

Follow up (03/24/2018) --> Between the Satin Sheets provided timely a competitive price, timely shipping, and the product matched the description. I am a satisfied customer. Thanks.

brittanyk20
Brittany K.
3/20/18

I wish there was a more affordable shipping option. Furthermore, there is a seal on your webpage advertising "free returns" and yet I paid the return shipping when I made my return about a month ago. Is this new? Shipping is expensive and a significant factor.

vickiep28
Vickie P.
3/16/18

Amazing savings, so happy to be able to order through a reputable re-seller and still get these great prices knock-offs can only hope to match.

alu2
Al U.
3/13/18

I am very pleased with product, service, and price. I usually consider price a lesser concern, than product and service.

jerrya54
Jerry A.
3/9/18

I stumbled across your site, and have been incredibly pleased with the quality and selection of items you offer. Little by little I will get everything I want to own.

richardr306
Richard R.
2/26/18

Quick and convenient ordering process. Great prices and very reasonable shipping costs. Very pleased to have come across your site.

carolb301
Carol B.
2/24/18

Prices are hard to beat. Everything seems authentic. Order was as expected.
Only comment is that shipping is a little pricey.

Questions? Get answers from the Between the Satin Sheets staff and other customers.

Between the Satin Sheets?