Better World Books

Better World Books has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Better World Books also ranks 27th among Books Other sites.

How would you rate Better World Books?

“A 2nd hand book seller”

jan b.
2/29/12

A 2nd hand book seller - and this one is a little difficult. I bought there twice, and twice it went wrong. But there are no doubts that the company is honest and want to give good service. I would have no issues to buy there again. Order #1: I ordered the wrong book because their website had a mismatch of the book title and the ISBN. After I got the wrong book and informed them they gave me immediately a refund - in fact, they didn't ask me to return the book! (I returned it anyway at my expenses, it's a small thing) Order #2: It went lost in the postal system. Not their fault. After I notified them they ask me to wait another week or so. After that I was given again a refund without any discussion. I hope next time I will have more luck.

janb1
1,131 helpful votes
February 29th, 2012

I hope next time I will have more luck.

Questions? Get answers from the Better World Books staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Better World Books?

Have a question about Better World Books?