Better Cookies .ca

Better Cookies .ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Better Cookies .ca also ranks 15th among Bakery sites.

How would you rate Better Cookies .ca?

“Some happy real estate clients”

doug M.
9/20/19

I sent a few gift baskets to say thank you to a number of clients that entrusted me to help find them the perfect home. They really loved the cookies and the way they were presented! I will definitely order again from BetterCookies.ca

dougm401
September 20th, 2019
marijam11
Marija M. – Better Cookies .ca Rep
Thanks a lot for your review Doug. It was my pleasure to work on the cookie gifts for you.

Questions? Get answers from the Better Cookies .ca staff and other customers.

Better Cookies.ca is a small business with a big heart. We create unique cookie gifts to help celebrate special moments, clients and friends in Canada. All of our cookies are made in small batches with high quality ingredients and hand-crafted with care. We have gift baskets, gift boxes, cookie grams, cookies in a jar and cookie bouquets to choose from. We deliver them locally in Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Mississauga, Brampton and across Toronto. We deliver our cookie gift boxes across Canada.

Business History

BetterCookies.ca has been creating unique and personalized cookies gifts since 2014. We started making gift baskets and gift boxes to give our clients a way to celebrate those special occasions like birthdays with a meaningful gesture. Our cookies embody goodness in what and how they are made. As such, they are the gift to send for people who care.

marijam11
Marija M.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Better Cookies .ca?

Have a question about Better Cookies .ca?