Bet365.dk

Bet365.dk

Bet365.dk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bet365.dk ranks 26th among Sports Betting sites.

How would you rate Bet365.dk?

“Stay away from this firm”

Peder s.
8/13/21

During the soccer comptition in the summer time i see an advertising if i signup i could see my national team play via their life stream. I signed up and thought i play some money as well. I put 1000Dkr in my account with ease and no questions asked or anything. A few houres later i all of a sudden was asked to verify my identity and now some functions on the website stopped working. And i could not see the soccer match anyway;-( But i was still able to spend my money and bet on soccer matches. Long story short my 1000dkr is now 3500dkr since i won some bets. But since i have to verify my identity to have my money payed out im stuck. Truth is i dont trust bet365. Example i was able to put money in my new account without verification in the first place should not have been possible. So i dont trust them and refuse to give them my private information to verify my identity since i was mislead when i signed up. They can so to speak just give me back my money and put them in my account on the visa card i payed with. Its really a no brainer. If i can put money in my account without verification then they can also give it back to me when i ask to have my account closed and my money refunded. I even spoke to the Responsible Danish Betting athorities and they tell me that after 30 day if a person have not verified their identity the account should be closed and many payed out. But bet365 have not for several month and several support request followed the law and have taken my money hostage. In the law it say Its a demand in the gambling law that you should verify your account within 30 days. Until then you can only get a temponary play account. If you do not verify your account within 30 days the account have to be closed. When the account is closed, you have the option to have your remaining mooney payed out. You are not entitled to have payed out a higher amount than you invested. ( with other words if i spend 1000dkr and won 3500, then i will only get my original invested money of 1000dkr back and not the win since i did not verify my identity. That is okay with me since i dont trust the firm and do not want to use their services and just want to have my money back). There for i cannot recommend bet365 i wasent made aware of ANY limitation when i signed up and was able to insert money without knowning i had to verify my identity.

peders2
August 13th, 2021

I signed up and thought i play some money as well.
I put 1000Dkr in my account with ease and no questions asked or anything.
Long story short my 1000dkr is now 3500dkr since i won some bets.
But since i have to verify my identity to have my money payed out im stuck.

In the law it say
You are not entitled to have payed out a higher amount than you invested.

Tip for consumers:
You need to know that you are not told that you have to verify your identity before you signup.
And you are not told that there are any limitation to having your money payed out.
With other words you are first informed about such things AFTER you spend money.
You need to know the website is not known for good things, i recommend to read other reviews on example trust pilot from other users as well.

Questions? Get answers from the Bet365.dk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bet365.dk?

Have a question about Bet365.dk?