Best Trips

Best Trips has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Best Trips?

“Great company and well organized transportation from Vienna to Prague”

Andreas T.
12/30/18

I was searching online for company who provide transfer services in Europe for our trip to Austria and Prague. I find Best Trips and start communicate with them. After few weeks we order private transfer from Vienna to Prague and this company really organize everything on high level. Driver was on time, five us free bottle of water and provide Free Internet. Highly recommend!

russb114
December 30th, 2018
Highly recommend!

Questions? Get answers from the Best Trips staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Trips?

Have a question about Best Trips?