Review of BestCoopDoor

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

michaela200
1/16/16

This business produces inferior products and will not support it when it fails to work. I purchased a chicken coop door from them and it stopped working shortly after being installed. I spoke with John Zarpak who told me to send the door back for repair as the electronics in the model I had purchased were defective and had been improved upon. I sent it back and received an email from him stating that the door was not repairable and would be trashed. I asked him to return the door to me and he refused to do. He did attempt to get me to purchase a new door by offering a 20% discount. No way that I was going to spend more money on inferior product that would not be supported as his website claims. I have been trying to get my door back for 3 months. Beware of this business as they produce inferior products, will not support it and will not return it if you send it back.
I have been scammed out of 257.00!

Questions? Get answers from the BestCoopDoor staff and other customers.

BestCoopDoor?